Friday, May 13, 2016



                                                 What do I eat in a day !!!


A lot of people wonder how much fat and especially how can I eat that without eating bread. Here is what do I eat in a day on a high fat moderate protein and very low carb diet. As you can see all my carbs are coming from fresh, sauteed or fermented vegetables and fruits, mostly berries just because I love them :-))). Everything is fresh, try to get most of my food from the Farmers Market, home made by me of course because I love to cook and since I don't have that much time everything is very time efficient , made in 30 min or under and on a budget. No excuses if you want you can live and eat healthy even if you don't have much time to cook and you are on a budget.
 Don't get hungry between meals any more, don't need to snack if I do, than substitutes a meal if I don't have time to eat. Have no cravings at all, no mood swings and don't feel like I am missing  out something by not eating bread, pizza or cakes.  As you can see the portion size is not small and calorie wise it's not a low calorie diet :-)) and still lost 2% body fat on this diet in about 5 months plus 2 lb what ads up to 5.5 lb  pure body fat :-))), not starting on a very high weight. The more weight you have to lose the faster it goes, the last 5-10 lb is the hardest.


Breakfast:  bacon and eggs with sauerkraut





Lunch:  lunch is usually on the go so I have a high fat pudding made with heavy cream and frozen berries, cacao nibs, flax seeds or chia seeds and MCT oil.




Dinner: Dinner is usually a big green salad with some kind of meat and lots of extra virgin olive oil or flax seed oil.  This is a grass fed burger from the farmers market with raw cheese on it , lot's of greens and shiitake mushroom and avocados.



No comments:

Post a Comment